What if I withdraw from school?
Molly avatar
Written by Molly
Updated over a week ago

If you drop out, withdraw, or are no longer enrolled in your school program for any reason, please notify us as soon as possible by emailing [email protected] or calling us at 800-419-2118 so we can work out your next steps. Depending on when you withdraw, you may be entitled to a partial refund of your tuition, and you may be eligible for a reduced interest on your loan moving forward.

Did this answer your question?